Lewis Hamilton went 8 points clear of team mate Valterri Bottas after winning the Spanish GP in Barcelona. He took lead at the start and dominated the rest of the race. Max Verstappen took the final podium position relegating the Ferrari to 4th and 5th.
Both Haas cars managed to finish in points for the first time. AlfaRomeo struggled as did Renault of Hulkenburg while Ricciardo showed some fight. The race had a safety car, after a Norris-Stroll coming together. It did not however bring much changes at the top as Lewis managed the restart perfectly.
So another 1-2 for Mercedes which well and truly means championship for them. Seems like only thing remaining to watch is Hamilton-Bottas rivalry, which we sincerely hope to come to pass. Otherwise, there isn’t much to wait for in the races anymore.
- Austrian GP: Max Verstappen wins with a mega performance, young guns shine
- Austria GP: Charles Leclerc on pole, Hamilton joins in on front row
- F1 French GP: Hamilton dominates, Mercedes seal another 1-2
- F1: Disputed race ends with Hamilton victory, Vettel furious
- F1: Sebastien Vettel grabs pole after 17 races in Montreal